With most major Yankees/Prospect sites coming out with their Top 10 lists, I decided to do the same. I do not know as much about prospects as the writers of prospect-centered sites, but forecasting prospects is very hard to do, so i guess the more opinions, the better:
2. Austin Jackson
3. Ian Patrick Kennedy
4. Jose Tabata
5. Jesus Montero
6. Alan Horne
7. Dellin Betances
8. Juan Miranda
9. Mark Melancon
10. Andrew Brackman
Five Guys to Pay Attention To:
1. Brad Suttle- Supposedly the "best pure hitter" in the '07 draft who slipped to the fourth round because nobody thought he would leave college. Awful season in the AFL but still promising.
2. Kevin Whelan- Sick K rate last year but way to many walks
3. Humberto Sanchez- Came to Yankees with Whelan in the Sheff deal. Was a top prospect then, but is rehabbing after TJ surgery.
4. Damon Sublett- Great hitting second basemen who is one of my personal favorites.
5. Eric Duncan- Seems like its now or never for him to start playing like a first-rounder.
What do you think? Post your top 10 list in the comments.